Making Good Choices | Social Emotional Learning Activities
Also included in
- Ready to improve your classroom behavior management and teach students strategies to improve their self-awareness, self-control, and social skills? These social emotional learning activities and lessons will give your students the tools they need to be successful in the classroom. Each unit includesPrice $40.00Original Price $60.00Save $20.00
Ready to improve your classroom behavior management and teach students strategies to improve their self-awareness, self-control, and social skills? These social emotional learning resources will give your students the tools they need to be successful in the classroom. This unit covers MAKING GOOD CHOICES and includes mini lessons, anchor charts, activities, a game, a song, and more!
These lessons are designed to quickly and easily fit into your day since our time is very limited. It's crucial to incorporate SEL into your daily instruction.
Click the preview for detailed peek at the components of this resource.
This Social Emotional Learning Unit includes:
- Five days of mini daily lesson plans
- Sticky note questions for read aloud ()
- Making Good Choices Song
- Teacher anchor chart with printable anchor chart pieces
- Making good choices mini posters
- SEL student notebook covers
- Student mini anchor chart
- Good Hearted Choices activity
- This or That? making choices game
- Good Choices Cheetah SEL animal character activity and poem
- Differentiated writing activity/assessment
Being able to stop, think, and make good choices is a skill that applies to so many parts of the school day. When you are having to stop and address behaviors, it is draining and time consuming. Let's set our students up for success by giving them the tools they need to thrive in the classroom.
You may also love:
Listening and Following Directions SEL Activities
Classroom Management Games (The ENTIRE YEAR Bundle)
Back to School Classroom Management Activities and Crafts
First Grade Interactive Read Aloud Lessons
Distance Learning Read Aloud Lessons
First and Second Grade Learning Toolkit
Reading Comprehension Activities and Craft Bundle
Second Grade Interactive Read Aloud Lessons
Get more classroom tips and instructional strategies from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!