Classroom Management and Behavior Resource: This resource contains everything you need to help your students understand Good Choices vs Bad Choices! They will learn how to show good character and expected behaviors, making your classroom a positive and safe place for everyone to learn. You will receive teaching slides, an interactive quiz, colorful sorts, and some printables!
What is included?
- Teaching Slides (PowerPoint) that help you discuss good choices vs bad choices with over 30 scenarios!
- An interactive quiz (PowerPoint) you can use to check for understanding after you teach
- A colorful sort (prints 4 to a page) with 32 different behavior scenarios.
- Sort titles (print 2 to a page) to go in a pocket chart
- 3 worksheets and 2 coloring pages
- All these resources say Good Choice / Bad Choice OR A Choice / B Choice. Choose the one you prefer!
Why the different terminology?
- In my classroom I prefer to call behaviors A Choices and B Choices instead of labeling them good and bad. This resource includes BOTH versions! If you prefer the more traditional Good Choices / Bad Choices, use that one! I also included A Choices / B Choices if you like that idea. :)
I have matching BOOM CARDS that go perfectly with this resource. Find them here:
You May Also Be Interested In!
How We Go Home resources
Hidden Objects for every season
✳️ FOLLOW MY STORE! Click here to become a follower! This will allow you to be FIRST to see all my products when they are posted!
⭐️WHO LOVES FREE PRODUCTS? Be sure to take a moment to leave feedback for all your purchases on TpT! Not only do I love to hear from buyers, but leaving feedback also helps YOU earn points to put toward any future TpT purchases!
❤ CONNECT WITH ME!