Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students use text clues and background knowledge to propose a solution to this short mystery! Product includes an additional PDF designed for student digital use (Google Classroom+ Kami).
Tommy Truman is a 4th grader who has a knack for discovering the truth. Have your students join his journey as he helps his fellow classmate solve a mystery!
This product is sold as a zip file which includes 2 files:
1. A printable PDF version (18 pages)
2. A PDF student version to be used digitally through Google Classroom and Kami (a Google Chrome extension) (9 pages)
If you enjoy this mystery, check out:
• The Tales of Tommy True: Swimming Upstream- A non-fiction article is included in this mystery to help students hunt for clues! Tommy volunteers to judge a fishing competition. Who catches the biggest fish? Who gets caught in a lie?
• The Tales of Tommy True: Home Running- A prized baseball has been lost, but the story behind it seems too tall to be true!
• The Tales of Tommy True: Sour Lemons- A young magician with a card trick has the local kids losing their allowances! Is it really magic as he claims?
• The Tales of Tommy True: Brewing & Stewing- Students can use scientific background knowledge about states of matter to solve this short mystery story! Tommy's friend is off to prove his coffee brewing skills, but a strange occurrence threatens to knock him out of the competition.
Check out this 2 minute video tutorial if you want to know How To Use Our Products Digitally.
Feel free to contact us with questions. Click here to follow us for the latest product releases. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and earns you free TPT points toward future purchases!