Help students make inferences, find text clues, and use background knowledge to solve this fun and engaging short mystery story!
Tommy Truman is a 4th grader who has a knack for discovering the truth. A young magician with a card trick has the local kids losing their allowances! Is it really magic as he claims? Have your students join Tommy's journey as he helps his fellow classmate solve a mystery!
Want more mysteries? Click here to save 20% on the Tommy True Making Inferences BUNDLE!
This product includes:
1. A printable PDF version (10 pages)
• Title Page
• 3.5-page mystery (1083 words)- The Tales of Tommy True: Sour Lemons
• Student response page
• Solution page
• 1-page teacher guide for story implementation in the classroom
• Links to additional Tommy True mysteries
• Thank-you page with copyright information
If you enjoy this mystery, check out:
• The Tales of Tommy True: The Ghosted Pepper
• The Tales of Tommy True: Swimming Upstream
• The Tales of Tommy True: Home Running
• The Tales of Tommy True: Brewing & Stewing
Feel free to contact us with questions. Click the green star at the top of the page to follow us for the latest product releases. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and earns you free TPT points toward future purchases!