Also included in
- These Nonfiction Reading Games include 10 interactive games with 165 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great centers. Games include Main idea, Cause and Effect, Inference, Details and Examples, Informational Text Structure, Compare and Contrast (Firsth$25.00$35.00Save $10.00
- This bundle of 20 Reading Games includes 340 pages, which target key reading comprehension skills for 4th/5th grades, and make great, interactive centers. There are 10 Nonfiction Reading Games and 10 Fiction Reading Games, which are engaging for students but very low prep and easy to manage for the$42.00$75.00Save $33.00
This Inference Game includes a print and digital format and is an engaging way to give your students practice making inferences using pictures, to reinforce this reading comprehension skill in a fun game format! The printable reading game is low prep and the interactive PDF digital game is NO PREP for the busy teacher. You'll enjoy using this activity for literacy centers, one on one work, whole-class games, and for test prep. Perfect for ELL students too!
The digital games are interactive PDFs that can be used on most digital learning platforms including Google Classroom™. Interactive PDF games can also be downloaded to a student’s device and played off wifi, making them perfect for distance learning. When in the classroom, these paperless games are also beneficial for socially distanced reading centers. The digital games are also self-checking!
Here’s what it includes: (Print and Digital)
PDF Interactive Digital Game
32 Picture Inference Task Cards
Two Game Boards (One in color and one in black and white)
Center Directions for Students (Includes an editable version too)
Detailed Teacher Notes
Getting Started Guide for How to Assign Interactive PDF Games
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the 20 Reading Games: Fiction and Nonfiction Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Why you'll love this resource:
- This reading game is carefully aligned to cover the inferences reading standard.
- You can pair the digital games with printable board games to create an interactive, low prep, in-class games.
- The materials are easy to prep and to organize.
- This game gives your students concentrated practice in a format that seems less overwhelming than large passages.
- Your students will enjoy playing the game!
- There are editable directions, so you can decide how you'd like your students to play.
- The digital version is self-checking!
- The multiple choice format makes the print version easy to grade.
- There are so many ways to use the game, from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, to test prep, and more!!!
This Inference Game is also part of the Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle for 4th/5th Grades.
Here are the games included in the Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle:
Want to take a look at the Fiction Reading Games Bundle?
Here are the reading games included:
Like to try a FREE reading Game? In this FREE Main Idea Reading Game, students identify the main idea from the supporting details in this multiple choice format!
Looking for a different grade level?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.