Inclusion Elementary 2015
- Includes 2 items in a zip file:
(1) 12 task cards with a paragraph to infer the setting from
(2) Infer the setting worksheet (4 total questions)
- Easy to use for gradual release (I do, we do, you do)
- Higher order thinking (create your own "infer the setting")
- To increase difficulty, have students cite clues in the text and their own background knowledge to show how they made their inference.
- FSA-style matching questions on worksheet
**I used these activities for I do, we do, you do in a teacher-led station. My students loved creating their own story for other students to infer from.