Also included in
- These 14 sets of reading task cards (448 task cards!) in both print and digital (for Google Classroom™ and other educational platforms) will help your students practice a variety of important reading strategies including Cause and Effect (2 sets), Character Traits, Inferences Using Literature (2 set$30.00$40.00Save $10.00
These 2 sets of 32 task cards focus on Making Inferences and will help your students practice this important reading skill using either print or digital (for Google Classroom™) format. The Making Inferences task cards give your students focused practice using pictures and also riddles to make inferences.
Includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Picture Task Cards
32 Inference Riddles Task Cards
Teacher Notes with LINKS and a step by step of how to make an assignment in Google Classroom™
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Inference Bundle! It has four sets of task cards, games, activities, and more! The bundle includes inferences using literature and inferences using informational text. There's one for 3rd and another one for 4th/5th:
Why you'll love this resource:
- The task cards give your students concentrated practice with inference, so students get multiple opportunities to make inferences in one time frame.
- The task cards come in a digital version that makes it easy to plan and assign for the classroom, homeschool, or for distance learning.
- Task cards seem less overwhelming than longer passages for many students.
- There are two sets of task cards, one with pictures and the other using words to give your students practice in a variety of ways.
- Students view task cards as more of a game, which makes them fun!
- It's easy to turn the cards into an actual game by adding a tic-tac-toe on a whiteboard or a board game.
- The task cards may be used in a number of ways, from reading centers to whole class, one on one, test prep, SCOOT, exit slip, and more!!!
These task card sets are also included in my Inferences Using Literature Unit which has lots of passages, interactive activities, graphic organizers, and more!
If you'd like a similar inference task card set including two task card sets (one with pictures and the other with What is it? (inferences of objects with clues from the past), please take a look at these:
Want to try some other Making Inferences Paperless units? These were made especially for Google Classroom™ but they also work in other top educational platforms:
Need more inference resources?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.