Also included in
- This Inferences Bundle Using Literature and Informational Text for 3rd graders comes in both print and digital (for Google Classroom and other top educational platforms) and is filled with passages, 5 sets of task cards, posters, games, and activities to help your students practice the very importan$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- This Inferences Bundle Using Literature and Informational Text for 4th and 5th graders comes in both print and digital (for Google Classroom and other top educational platforms) and is filled with passages, 5 sets of task cards, posters, games, and activities to help your students practice the very$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- This Reading Bundle contains 10 essential reading units for 4th and 5th graders in both print and digital for Google Classroom™ (and other top educational platforms) which will help your students increase their reading comprehension. The bundle includes engaging passages, graphic organizers, activit$45.00$69.50Save $24.50
- This Reading Bundle comes in both print and digital formats and contains 9 essential reading units for 3rd graders which will help your students increase their reading comprehension. The bundle includes engaging passages, graphic organizers, activities, and lots of task cards that target key reading$45.00$79.50Save $34.50
Inferences Using Literature comes in two versions: print and digital for Google Classroom™ and has everything you need to help your students master making inferences. It includes passages (Aesop's Fables, a Greek Myth, and folktales from around the world), two sets of task cards, a game, activities, and graphic organizers.
It includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Inference Riddles Task Cards (and student record sheet)
32 Inferences from Pictures Task Cards (and student record sheet)
6 Double-Sided Passages with Questions
- The Grasshopper and the Ant
- Turtle and Pigeon
- The Stonecutter
- Being Greedy Doesn't Pay, Anansi
- The Lost Horse
- The Story of Arachne
Top Secret Mystery Box Homework
Inference Types Handout
Making Inferences Graphic Organizer
Occupation Inferences Worksheet
Character Inference Windows
Inferences from a Shopping Bag Game (cards, record sheet, and shopping bag tag)
Keys Teacher Notes
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS and a step by step explanation of making an assignment in Google Classroom™
SAVE MORE and GET MORE inference resources to help your students master this important reading concept with the Inferences Bundle: Fiction and Nonfiction for 3rd Grade!!! (Click Here)
SAVE EVEN MORE and GET so much MORE with the Reading Bundle for 4th and 5th Grades which has a total of 10 essential reading units, including both Inference units!
Why you'll love this resource:
- There are a variety of materials included, from task cards to games, activities, passages, and graphic organizers.
- The digital version works well in the classroom, for homeschool, or for distance learning.
- Many of the activities are very interactive and lots of fun!
- The passages are high-interest ones that your students will enjoy!
- There are TWO SETS OF TASK CARDS! one has inference riddles and the other has pictures for making inferences!
- The graphic organizers may be used with many types of reading passages.
- You can use this resource in so many ways, from reader's workshop time, guided reading, literacy centers, whole class games, exit slips, SCOOT and scavenger hunts, homework, test prep, and more!
If you'd like to see the Inferences Using Informational Text, here they are. Please note that these two units have the same task cards (different from these) and posters but the passages are different:
Want to try some other Making Inferences Paperless units? These were made especially for Google Classroom but they also work in other top educational platforms:
Need more inference resources?
Looking for 3rd grade reading games resources?
Here is a set of 4th/5th grade reading games resources you might like:
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.