Also included in
- These PowerPoints, task cards, and worksheets will give your students many opportunities to practice the skill of making inferences. Included are the following products:1. Inference of the Day No Prep Printables2. Inference Task Cards3. Inferring Feelings and Emotions No Prep Printables4. Making In$9.92$15.50Save $5.58
Making Inferences Worksheets and PowerPoint
- 25 inference of the day no-prep worksheets (Great for using daily for an entire month!)
- 1 introductory PowerPoint that explains to students the skill of making inferences
- 3 anchor charts and 1 teaching printable
☆☆☆Bargain Bundle Broadcast☆☆☆
This product is also part of the Inference Bundle.
If you've previously purchased the Inference Bundle, you will not need to purchase this product.
Which grade levels will benefit most from these activities?
What do teachers LOVE most about this product?
❤️As a Texas teacher, I taught my third graders using this product. 100% of my students mastered the standard!
❤️This is, without a doubt, exactly what I was looking for. The powerpoint that is included is written in kid-friendly language. The seller provides a catchy cheer that I can't wait to teach my students TOMORROW.
❤️I so loved this as did my students! The powerpoint was wonderful! So much quality and excellence at a great price! My students ask to do this! Inference isn't the easier to teach to concrete thinkers but this really helped! Thank you!
❤️Great resource for 4th grade! Thank you! My students seemed to grasp inferencing pretty well, but were having a hard time supporting their reasoning. This really helped!
❤️One of my favorite purchases! I used this every Thursday with my kiddos and they looked forward to it and made it fun.
Other Activities to Help Your Students with Inferencing Skills:
How do I Know about 50% off New Products?
We appreciate our followers! Be sure to follow our store to stay up to date on NEW PRODUCTS: always 50% off for 2 days!
How can I earn TpT credits from my purchases?
After purchasing and using this product you can earn TpT credits by leaving feedback. We love reading your feedback and really appreciate the time you take to let us know how you used these activities with your students. To leave feedback and start earning TpT credits:
1. Go to your My Purchases and click on the Provide Feedback link.
2. Let us know how you used this product in your classroom and what you loved best!
What if I need to ask a question about this product?
We want you to be more than happy with your purchase! If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by either:
1. Leaving a message in the Q and A section of our TpT store
2. Contacting us by email at email@example.com
©Literacy 4 Kids