Making inferences from text can be difficult for students, but a great way to introduce and develop inference and critical thinking skills is through picture prompts. Students find these inference picture-based prompts more accessible and concrete. The skills students practice and build with these picture prompts easily transfer to text-based inferences as well.
- Making Inferences Chart for students
- 40 weeks of Photos
- 5 Photos Each Week
- 200 High Quality Pictures Overall
- Narrative Writing Extension Activity
Check out the preview for a closer look.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Who Was Biography Series Activities for ANY Book
- Handwriting Intervention Resources
- Novel Studies
- 4th Grade Writing Prompts
- 5th Grade Writing Prompts
- 6th+ Critical thinking Prompts