Making Inferences with Informational Text Task Cards Print & Digital with Audio
Also included in
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. 17 sets include Audio Support and all the sets have Google Apps and Easel resources!This bundle includes 22 tasPrice $64.03Original Price $80.14Save $16.11
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
- Each card features a short, engaging passage, a text-dependent inference question, and a second question requiring students to justify their response. Each set also includes a cover card, challenge cards, a student response sheet, and answer keys. This bundle includes the original Inference Task CarPrice $9.29Original Price $13.29Save $4.00
- Your kids will be inference masters with this discounted bundle! Includes 6 sets of fun and challenging cards. Each card features a short passage and text-dependent questions. All sets come with answer keys and either a student answer sheet or recording sheet. There are also challenge cards to addPrice $15.59Original Price $20.59Save $5.00
Use these 24 informational text (nonfiction) inference task cards to help your students draw conclusions and make inferences.
- 24 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Classroom Poster
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Audio Support
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Main Idea Task Cards
- Theme Task Cards
- Informational Text Structure Task Cards
- Summarizing Task Cards
- Cause and Effect Task Cards
- Compare and Contrast Task Cards
- Author’s Purpose Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 1 Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 2 Task Cards
- Sequencing Task Cards
- Character Traits Inferencing Task Cards
- Drawing Conclusions Task Cards
- Generalizations Task Cards
- Genre Task Cards
- Making Connections Task Cards
- Point of View Set 1 Task Cards
- Point of View Set 2 Task Cards
- Making Predictions Task Cards
- Questioning Task Cards
- Setting Task Cards
- Visualizing Text Task Cards
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "These have been great for inferencing practice! I have laminated these cards. I've been able to use these as a simple game. Each student picks a card and after reading/answering they reveal their "points", which is the number on the card. They love it!" -Debbie B.
✏️ "I use these for my speech sessions often. Love any of Rachel's task cards, they are great. These are awesome informational passages too instead of of the usual fiction ones. Highly suggest for kids with inferencing/abstract reasoning goals!" -Maria R.
✏️ "Highly suggest laminating these cards because I used them over and over and over again with my students working on inferencing! I love how it's a digital activity too now!" -Sara T.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Close Reading Passages & Questions
- Reading Response Task Cards
- Scavenger Hunts
- Close Reading Toolkit BUNDLE
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom