This set of 16 real life pictures is the perfect addition to your Making Inferences lesson plans. Directly linkable to the Common Core, use these pictures in a small group or whole group setting.
What do I get?
- A set of 1/4 page pictures
- A full size set of pictures
- A worksheet that works with each picture
- A set of inference "wands" (print on cardstock, laminate and hot glue to popsicle sticks)
- A set of inference question task cards
This set of inference cards is perfect for students with special needs. I use them in my own Life Skills classroom :)
Don't forget to *Follow Me* for new products and stop by Mrs. D's Blog
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!