Need activities to help your children learn basic addition with numbers to 20? This is a bundle of two great products. Making Numbers 0 to 10 and Making Numbers 10 to 20. This pack is perfect for you! Included are center activity cards that aim to gradually give students independence while also catering to the range of needs in your classroom. Also included are worksheets to demonstrate understanding.
• 20 basic cards "Making 2 to 6" with coloured circles for one to one correspondence, colour matching and basic addition.
• 8 blank cards "Making 7 to 10" with blank circles and lines for sums.
• 5 worksheets for "Making 5 to 10"
• 22 blank cards "Making 10 to 20" with blank circles and lines for sums. (2 cards per page)
• 11 worksheets for "Making 10 to 20"
Simple print, laminate and slice between cards. Worksheets can be printed and copied off for children, or can be laminated for center use.
Use markers, stickers, stamps or playdoh to complete these activities.
Please see the preview for more details
⭐ Addition Activity (Grab a Handful)
⭐ Fact Family Addition and Subtraction Triangles
⭐ Numbers 0 to 10 Bingo with Words and Pictures
⭐ One to One Correspondence (Cardinality) - Math Counting Centers
⭐ Subitizing Flip Cards and Friends of Ten
COPYRIGHT ©2018 Alison Hislop of Teaching Maths with Meaning
Permission for personal use in a single classroom. Please purchase additional licenses for use in multiple classrooms.
Teaching Maths with Meaning Facebook
Teaching Maths with Meaning Blog