Stone Soup is one of my favorite books to read to my preschoolers/kindergarteners. We read several versions and see how they are different and then we make the soup. Through the years, I have refined our making of the soup by having them act it out. They have a ball.
What will you get when you buy this unit?
* A script/game for you and your kiddos to act out the story as you make the soup
* A number activity game to go with Stone Soup, including ingredient cards
* ASL number cards
* Two ASL number match worksheets
* Two notes to go home to the parents
* A sign-up sheet
* Two fold and draw activities
* A book list