Don't have enough magnetic or foam letters for all your students? Looking for a way to give your students access to all the letters at once? Or, are you looking for a time-saving resource to preparing and passing out materials to your students during phonics workshop? Then this resource is for you!
This resource was designed to save you time from sorting out the letters needed for each lesson/activity, to allow the students access to all the letters at once, and to provide an easier way of passing out all the needed materials during phonics workshop. This cover and letters fit inside the 5x7 Iris photo storage boxes. I even keep a small 5x7 dry erase board, marker, and eraser in the box so that everything my students need for the lesson is at their fingertips.
This resource includes:
* 5 different colored cover options
* 5 different black and white cover options
* colored (red vowels and blue consonants) letter inserts to attach the inside covers
* colored (red vowels and blue consonants) letters to cut up and velcro to the covers
* ink-saving black/white letter inserts
* ink-saving black/white letters to attach to inserts
* Making Words box sign to label the basket/bin you use to store all the boxes in
If you have any questions about this resource or how I use it, please let me know.
Thanks for looking!