PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students LOVE Halloween?
Mine do! That's why I made this word study station with a Halloween theme. Your students will manipulate the letters in Halloween words and create new words!
Here's how it works:
Students will use the Halloween words to make up different words.
They will record their words on the recording sheet that is attached to the back of the laminated storage envelope. (write on/wipe off) So, no copies to keep up with. :)
There are 8 Halloween words in all.
1. On white card stock, print all of the letter cards in color.
2. Laminate the pages.
3. Cut the cards apart and keep each set together.
4. Print out envelope covers and recording sheet.
5. Glue covers and recording sheets onto large brown/white envelope as shown and laminate. (2 options to choose from small or large envelopes)
6. Cut open laminated envelope and place cards for each Halloween word inside.
7. Add dry erase markers and Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and you all set.
I've even included a key of words you can make with each Halloween word.
Cards and recording sheets are paper cutter friendly so you won't waste time hand cutting each piece.
Check out the preview for a better idea of how to use/make this product!
Thank you for stopping by my store. :)
More Fall Resources to ❤️