PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students LOVE Dinosaurs?
Mine do! That's why I made this word study station with a dinosaur theme.
Here's how it works:
Students will use the names of dinosaurs to make up different words.
They will record their words on the recording sheet that is attached to the back of the storage envelope. (write on/wipe off) So, no copies to keep up with. :)
There are 6 dinosaurs in all, plus the word Dinosaur.
• Tyrannosaurus Rex
1. On white card stock, print all of the letter cards in color.
2. Laminate the pages.
3. Cut the cards apart and keep each set together.
4. Print out envelope covers and recording sheets and cut out.
5. Glue covers and recording sheets onto large brown/white envelope as shown in picture and laminate. (2 options to choose from large or small envelopes)
6. Cut open laminated envelope and place cards for each dinosaur inside.
7. Add dry erase markers and Mr. Clean Magic erases and you're all set.
Cards and recording sheets are paper cutter friendly so you won't waste time hand cutting each piece.
Check out the preview for a better idea of how to use/make this product!
Thank you for stopping by my store. :)
Other Resources to Check Out!