Products in this Bundle (3)
The making words lessons that are included in each set build upon one another and are designed to help your students to learn how to spell and read words with short vowels (CVC words), blends and digraphs, and long vowels with CVCe. Each word-building lesson is focused on a particular phonics pattern and includes decodable sentences (nonsense questions) to follow-up the lesson. These are to help students to practice the skill in the context of a sentence.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THESE FREE SAMPLES TO PREVIEW THIS PRODUCT:
Each Google Doc includes:
- Making words lessons (includes word lists and list of letters needed)
- Links to interactive Jamboards with digital magnetic letters to use with lessons (each one board has the letters needed for that lesson ready to go, plus separate pages with decodable sentences that go with each lesson).
The linked Jamboards are 100% editable and include a full set of digital magnetic letters! These Jamboards can be used in the following ways:
- During a live remote learning lesson
- The teacher can share his/her screen and model word building
- The students can open the jamboard and manipulate the letters to build words independently
- During in-person learning
- The teacher and students can manipulate the Jamboard using an interactive whiteboard
- Students can use the Jamboards during socially-distanced small group learning
- Asynchronous learning
- The teacher can provide students/parents with the words lists (below) and they can do their word-building activities at home independently.
- The teacher could create audio recordings of the lessons below. Students can then listen and follow along.
These lessons could also be used with REAL magnetic letters!
Thank you for visiting my store! Please let me know if you have any questions about this product!