This resource will provide you with the following :
• seven Mini-Posters of the steps to make a Jack-O’-Lantern.
• Word Cards and Picture Cards to use in your pocket chart or to create a large poster to discuss what tools are needed to create a Jack-O’-Lantern. There are also question prompts to encourage discussions ant to explore the uses of the tools identified.
• nine additional Mini-Posters with question prompts to disuss fall/pumpkin pictures.
• six colored Picture Cards for sequencing the steps to create a Jack-O’-Lantern.
• six Picture Cards (line drawings) , label , and rubric for sequencing the steps to create a Jack-O’-Lantern Work Sample.
• directions are provided for all activities and for creating the Work Sample/ Assessment.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones! Have a wonderful celebration of fall!