This is a power point task. You are purchasing my sample as the instructions are available below.
Design a transport machine, showing at least 5 changes to your picture and text by adding more detail to each. Present your work in a power point slide show and as a six slides per-page handout.
Tick each item as you complete it and save regularly.
1. Open Power point
2. Choose a theme in design
3. Write your title. Other possibilities: A toy, A garden, A town or My lunch
4. By .... your name or names if a joint project
5. New blank slide
6. Draw the basic shape.
7. Insert a textbox
8. Write about it. Possible simple sentence starters:
There was a…… It is a…….. He went………. I had……. We made….
9. PC Mac
CTRL + A or apple + A (Select All contents of text box or all pictures)
Hold down the shift key to select all parts of your slides.
CTRL + C or apple + C (Copy)
10. New blank slide
11. CTRL + V or apple + V (paste)
12. Change the number in the text box
13. Add another part to your drawing and text.
14. Copy and paste your last slide each time before you start the next slide.
15. On the next slide describe the thing you put on the last slide and add when to the sentence.
16. Continue for at least 4 more slides.
17. Put an adjective with each noun
18. Add in another description
19. Change the sentence start
20. Finish with an action phrase.
22. Read it to yourself and watch your slide show, looking for any improvements you can make by editing errors and making it more interesting by inserting other elements you can find like word art. Explore other options in the menus.
23. Show a friend.
24. Ask your teacher if you are finished
24. Print 6 slides as a handout – look in printer settings.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License