Malcolm X was an important human rights activist and influential figure in the Nation of Islam. He was assassinated for his beliefs in 1965.
If you need a few quick and engaging activities to help your students learn about this revolutionary man, this pack has just that. There are 5 printable pages that can be used in your interactive notebooks, cut out and glued onto construction paper, or even used independently just as they are. These activities are blank and ask your students to use the books, websites, or textbooks of your choice to research Malcolm X and fill in the information.
The activities included are:
• Malcolm X biography page (info such as place of birth, what he's famous for, etc.)
• In His Words: research and choose his most meaningful quotes.
• Text Me: create a fictional text message conversation that you might have had with him!
• Speaking Out: Discuss the issues that Malcolm X fought for in his life.
• Dear Mr. X: write a letter to Malcolm X.
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview to see each page that is included in this pack. If you have any additional questions, please use the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you for looking!