This resource is the perfect K-2 teaching companion for the Aboriginal Dreamtime story, Malu Kangaroo, by Bronwyn Bancroft and Judith Morecroft. It is ideal for NAIDOC activities or an Indigenous Text study.
In this kit, you will find pages of Malu Kangaroo, Australian Dreamtime story teaching activities, which are printable, open-ended response sheets, catering to the individual learning needs and abilities of your students.
• Sentence Reconstruction Activity
• Graphic Organiser: Connection to Text
• Connection to Text Activity Sheet
• Information Text Activity Sheet
• Kangaroo Parts Cut and Paste Labelling Activity
• Kangaroo Body Parts Research and Labelling Activity
• Student’s Own Kangaroo Fact File Sheet
• Information Report Template - Kangaroos
• Similarities & Differences Venn Diagram Activity Sheet
• Lined Writing Proforma with blank illustration box
• 3 Part Story Mapping Proforma – Beginning, Middle, End
• Storyboard Templates with 3 and 6 panels
• Descriptive Writing Activity Sheet
• Reading Response Activity Sheet
• 2 Styles of Response to Text Activity Sheets – Favourite, Least Favourite Character
• Prediction Activity Sheet
• Kangaroo, dolphin and tree templates for dot painting activities or display
You can find this resource, along with other products and freebies, at my TpT store, Learning for Littlies.
Malu Kangaroo Activity Sheets and Printables
by Learning for Littlies
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License