Mambo Art Inspired Tote Bags
This project is designed for students to learn about the iconic Australian surf brand - Mambo. Your students will gain an insight into the art of Mambo and how to create a brand logo suitable for a tote bag. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson over 10-12 weeks. This program has been linked to the Western Australian Curriculum.
This Product Includes:
- Project Teaching Program (2 pages)
- Production Task Marking Key (2 pages)
- STICI Image Analysis Task (2 pages)
- STICI Marking Key (1 page)
- Digital Evaluation Task Sheet (1 page)
- Digital Evaluation Marking Key (1 page)
- Teacher Handout: Step-by-step instructions on how to deliver this program teamed with strong student samples (37 Slides)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!