"Mammals" Animal Class Research Report allows students the opportunity to choose a mammal, navigate informational texts and internet documents, write a report, create a clue game to play with partners, and present to their peers. This project is easily implemented in Literacy Centers and can serve as authentic assessments that align with Common Core State Standards.
This 30 page project includes the following:
* Notes for the Teacher
* Lists of all ELA CCSS for Grades 3, 4, and 5
* Student Directions
* Research Report Planning Form
* Final Mini-Book Report Pages
* "Mammals" Academic Vocabulary List
* 2 Styles of Academic Vocabulary Templates
* Clue Game Cards
* Opinion Writing Graphic Organizer
* Opinion Writing Prompt with Final Writing Pages
* Opinion Writing Rubrics for Grades 3, 4, and 5 that align with CCSS
* Oral Presentation Rubric
* Research Report Rubrics for Grades 3, 4, and 5 that align with CCSS
Thank you for visiting my store! Please check out my store for more Research Reports, Guided Monthly Expository Essays, and Book Reports.