Mammals: Match-up and Vocabulary Enrichment Cards
This is a simple matching lesson that can be used as a follow up lesson for your Mammals unit. This unit contains a variety of popular mammals; in realistic clip art form.
This set includes:
• 16 picture cards on 4 charts
• 16 picture cards for matching
• One 8.5x11 sheet with all the names of the animals in the mini match-up lesson to be used as a control chart.
• Print on card stock
• Cut the sheets with charts into four and use the cards for matching.
• Cut the sheet with dotted lines and laminate.
• Keep the control chart intact.
Print on card stock, laminate, cut and separate the cards. Use it in cultural areas, science and literacy centers.