Also included in
- Your students will love this Mammoth Cave National Park Word Search and Graphic Organizer Bundle. These no-prep activities feature the following activities:Graphic Organizer:This national park research graphic organizer is a perfect way to ensure your students are keeping their information organized$3.00$4.00Save $1.00
This national park research graphic organizer is a perfect way to ensure your students are keeping their information organized and focusing on the most important aspects of the national park they're studying. This activity is great for reports and projects and can easily serve as a note-taking tool for an essay or presentation. It can also serve as the research project itself! The graphic organizer is perfect for integrating literacy into other subjects, especially science and social studies. They allow students to go beyond reading to really interact with the chosen text.
This makes an especially great addition to 4th grade classrooms with the Every Kid in a Park program that gives free national parks passes to 4th graders and their families.
This 2-page graphic organizer includes space for information related to:
• Location (including a mapping activity)
• What groups of people lived here in the past?
• Why is it a national park?
• Year Founded
• Number of Visitors per Year
• Major Events in the Park’s History
• Things To Do
• Interesting Animals
• Plants and Trees
• Danger! What should people look out for?
• Important Physical Features (including a drawing activity)
• Fun Facts
You may also be interested in these related products: