Management History is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
In this lecture, we’re going to take a trip back in time to see how the field of study called management has evolved. What you’re going to find out is that today’s managers still use many elements of the historical approaches to management.
Since the birth of modern management theory in the early 1900s, management experts have developed theories to help organizations and their managers coordinate and oversee work activities as effectively and efficiently as possible. In presenting the history of modern management, this supplement explores the evolution of management thought and practice during the twentieth century. Students discover how knowledge of management history can help us better understand current management practices while avoiding some mistakes of the past.
Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
1. Describe some early management examples.
2. Explain the various theories in the classical approach.
3. Discuss the development and uses of the behavioral approach.
4. Describe the quantitative approach.
5. Explain the various theories in the contemporary approach.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Management History Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 117 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 2 Interesting Exercise related to the topic
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
**Please click on the star above to follow us!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.