Managing Anger and Anxiety - a social-emotional and mindfulness resource teaching skills for positive classroom management and reduced bullying.
Anger and anxiety are normal emotions that indicate we’ve been hurt or our needs haven’t been met or alert of dangerous situations by triggering our fight or flight response.
When these emotions cause negative responses, children need to be equipped with strategies for recognizing and managing them to avoid arguments, physical fights or self-harm.
The lessons and activities in this bundle are designed to help children regulate during stressful situations and restore a sense of calm. Included are:
• A printable pdf
• Book recommendations
• 7 lessons/activities for managing anger and anxiety
• 1 poster
• 4 BONUS coloring pages
• 2 BONUS inspirational quotes posters for teachers
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
Find our Australian A4 version here.
This resource is part of our whole school, evidence-based SEL curriculum promoting kindness and mindfulness. Click here for more information.
You might also like:
• Kindness Coloring Pages - coloring is a fabulous mindfulness activity
• Kindness Checklists - use ours or customise to suit your school
• Kindness and Bucket Filling Bundle - fun and effective SEL resources
• Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
• Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. SImply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.