Managing Diversity is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Employing and properly managing a diverse workforce is a challenge for most organizations. In the United States, we are faced with a growingly diverse population, which has necessitated changes in how we look at employees. With the push in the 1960’s toward civil rights, and the women’s movement, managers are now more aware of the needs of special groups. However, diversity isn’t always black or white, male or female. There are many aspects of diversity that a manager must consider. These topics, along with the management initiatives to better manage diversity are presented in this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
1. Define workplace diversity and explain why managing it is so important.
2. Describe the changing workplaces in the United States and around the world.
3. Explain the different types of diversity found in workplaces.
4. Discuss the challenges managers face in managing diversity.
5. Describe various workplace diversity management initiatives.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Managing Diversity Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 115 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 1 Interesting Case Study with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.