Pencils can be the root of many distractions and let's be honest, as a teacher you don't have time for that!
Kids wander the classroom to sharpen them...or worse, they intentionally break the tip as an excuse to wander the classroom pretending to need to sharpen them. This resource will teach you how to effectively manage pencils in the classroom and provide you with printable tools to help.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
Pencils may seem like a silly thing to cause such a big distraction, but they do. This resource will put an end to the bickering and off task behaviors.
✓ It includes teacher tips to ensure pencils are a useful tool and not a constant interruption.
✓ It explains how to make sure each child has a sharpened pencil to write with throughout the day without the need to wander the classroom, spill shaving on the floor or listen to the annoying whirling sound while you are working with students.
✓ It includes printables to make managing pencils simple.
✓ It has additional printables to help you employ the help of parent volunteers to save you time and frustration.
Included in this 15 page resource you will find...
• 2 Page Teacher Guide
• 4 sets of Labels (Sharp / Dull)(EDITABLE)
• Black/White Parent Volunteer Note (EDITABLE)
• 6 Supply Labels (color pencils, cap erasers, erasers, pencils sharpeners)
• 4 How to Use the Pencil Sharpener Posters (EDITABLE)
• Colorful Parent Volunteer Note (EDITABLE)
• Foldable Thank You Cards
• Thank You Note Paper (EDITABLE)
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺Jennifer A. said..."Great idea. I use a number system, but never thought to carry it over to pencils. Love the labels. and volunteer addition. Thanks!!”
☺ Linda W. said...“You have recused me from my pencil madness. Going crazy over such a simple little thing as pencils is in the past!”
☺ Joel O. said..."Thank you! This will help me manage pencils between two classes!”
☺ Nancy D. said...“Who would think pencils could be such an issue? Teachers do! Thanks for sharing your helpful tips and labels."
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!