Also included in
- The College and Career Bundle Pack is a cost-saving bundle pack to help walk your students with special needs through the life skills and transition skills needed to manage a career or post-secondary education in adult life.WHO AM I? COLLEGE AND CAREER—This book allows students to examine their IEP’Price $67.50Original Price $75.00Save $7.50
- The 2022/23 Complete Bundle includes 59 Daily Living Skills workbooks designed for mild to moderately affected special needs high school students, but appropriate for any your person wanting independent living skills. These materials meet Federal Mandates for transition services for special needs tePrice $637.96Original Price $797.45Save $159.49
- 2022/23 Complete Bundle: includes 59 Daily Living Skills workbooks designed for mild to moderately affected special needs high school students, but appropriate for any your person wanting independent living skills. These materials meet Federal Mandates for transition services for special needs teensPrice $570.00Original Price $712.50Save $142.50
- Daily Living Skills meets federal mandates for transition services for special needs teens and Indicator 13 requirements.Here’s the larger bundle pack you’ve been asking for containing 24 Daily Living Skills units designed for mild-to-moderately affected special needs high school students, but approPrice $258.75Original Price $287.50Save $28.75
Managing Stress is part of Susan Traugh’s Daily Living Skills series offering life skills and transitional skills for mild-to-moderately affected special needs students and general education students alike needed for adult living. These workbooks serve as both a traditional print version and an interactive version - using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Written on a high third/low fourth-grade level with airy pages and bullet-point information for easy independent study, these books, nevertheless, respect teens’ maturity and humor while presenting federally mandated transition skills and Indicator 13 skills needed for adult independence.
Workbooks are meant to be self-paced and adaptable with student interests and goals driving most units. Each lesson is taught in a short one-to-three page format with follow-up worksheets/activities to check comprehension. Real-world activities are provided whenever possible.
Lessons in Daily Living Skills--Managing Stress include:
- What is Stress?
- Good Stress/Bad Stress
- Symptoms of Stress
- 50 Ways to De-Stress
- How to Handle Stress
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Exercise Zaps Stress
- Relaxation Techniques
- Cognitive Distortions
- Containing Worry
- When to Get Help
Also included are Parent Verification Letters, answer key and grading sheet.
A preview of this book is provided here, or sample the series with our free book—Doing Laundry.
Some titles in the Daily Living Skills transition series include:
Who Am I?, Cleaning House, Doing Laundry, Dress for Success, Kitchen Basics, Nutrition, Grocery Shopping, Making Meals, Paying Bills, Staying Healthy, Time Management, Transportation, Everyday Manners, Fair Fighting and Stress Management
A Teacher's Manual (sold separately) provides tips on organizing and setting up a transition program, pre-and post-test assessments, class grading sheets, written ITP goals for each workbook to plug into annual IEP's, and code numbers and definitions for federal transition standards for each book.
A Powerpoint presentation is available free on this site to introduce your class/parents/administrators to the program.
Follow me here and on Facebook at Transition 2 Life for tips and free lessons. You may receive credit from TpT for rating this product. If you rate the product lower, please describe the deficits you find so that I can upgrade the product. Thanks!