Managing Students Who Finish Assignments Before Others!
Teacher! Teacher! I’m Done! Activities
A Selection of Activities for Grades K-2
It is always challenging to manage the individual needs of our students, especially when it comes to completing assigned tasks. Some students finish quickly, while others need varying levels of support from the classroom teacher. I am a “center person” and love utilizing centers in the classroom; however, it can be difficult and not always conducive to run centers throughout the day. I wanted a way to keep my students engaged, while also securing essential prerequisite and basic foundational skills. I have found Teacher! Teacher! I’m Done! Activities keep students engaged while providing the time for honing skill development.
This product includes:
• Teacher! Teacher! I’m Done! Activities sign
• 1 chart to explain to substitutes, so you can keep the routine even when you are
• 1 quality work chart to maintain expectations
• 1 morning paper reference chart
• 12 Language Arts reference chart activities
• 12 Mathematics reference chart activities
• 1 organization reference chart activity (Clean Your Desk!)
• Objectives, Directions, and Needed Materials for each activity
• Appendix with Language Arts and Mathematics custom papers/ number cards
OVERALL OBJECTIVE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES: To reinforce and secure prerequisite and basic foundational skills. The management system is designed to free up the teacher to assist students who need more personalized or tiered instruction to complete assigned tasks; therefore, activities posted for independent/partner work should be known activities not needing teacher support.
Interested in receiving TPT credit to use on future purchases! This is how:
Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback and look forward to hearing how the product worked in your small group!