Mandalas, meaning "circles" in Sanskrit, are sacred symbols that are used for meditation, prayer, healing and art therapy for both adults and children. Mandalas have been shown in clinical studies to boost the immune system, reduce stress and pain, lower blood pressure, promote sleep and ease depression.
Mandala Art therapy. Hindu symbolism. Boho style. Upper-level coloring page for older children and relaxing adult. Printable digital download
Your download will be 02 Pdf files (01 design). The download will not have the watermark. The download has been optimized for print on an A4 >> 300 dpi (print) = 2480 X 3508 pixels
INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD
★ PDF Coloring Page
★ Page Dimensions: A4.
★ 01 Page to Color
★ 01 Colored Page
*Please note, this is a digital item only, not a physical book. This item be printed as many times as you wish for personal use only
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Print version also available on Amazon: Mandala Art Therapy
Mix & Match available as per request and discount up to 60% off.
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS
- How to draw basic Snail Step by Step
- How to draw a simple owl (FREE)
- How to draw a Turtle
- Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom.
- If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
- Worksheets may be used for educational and non-commercial purposes only.
- Digital copies of worksheets may be printed for home or classroom use only.
- Digital copies with an additional license for each listing may be posted to a private web system for the purpose of distributing them to the intended users.
Make sure you follow PEEK-A-BOO FAMILY
for freebies and get notifies when we post new items.