Mania musical de marzo March Music Bracket Madness Spanish Class GROWING BUNDLE
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
This Editable Google Spanish music bracket mania musical growing bundle includes everything you need to teach a music bracket mini-unit in a Spanish class. It can be adapted for any level of Spanish from exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4. This Spanish class music bracket is perfect for March music madness or anytime your class needs a fun break. It could be a bell ringer class starter for 3 weeks or a 1-day sub-plan.
This Spanish class Music Bracket growing bundle is updated each spring with a new bracket. Get it now since once a new one is added, the price will go up. It is now updated for Spring 2023!! (This resource is different from my song of the day for Hispanic Heritage Month)
This music bracket bundle in Spanish includes:
9 Separate March music brackets!!
Each of those music brackets includes the following at minimum
- ✅ Detailed directions to the teacher about how to do a music bracket
- ✅ Editable Google music brackets
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshows (with authentic Spanish videos embedded)
- ✅ Printable song titles for bulletin board
- ✅ link to Youtube playlist of songs
- ✅ here is a free voting form you may be interested in for in-person voting
- ✅ 2023, 2022 & 2021 brackets also have 8 pre-created Google Forms for voting
**This resource includes the following brackets for high school Spanish
Please see the individual listings for more information about each
If you teach upper elementary, middle school, or conservative high school, you would be better off with the Young Music Bracket Bundle instead.
This is a Spanish class best selling music bracket bundle with 135+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I've been using these brackets since 2017 and my students really enjoy it. There are several teachers who do something similar. However, I prefer the Mis Clases Locas version the best because there is a good balance of both male and female artists as well as different country representation. This spring 2020, I used a different bracket that my department was using and regretted it because of the 18 artists, only 4 were female and the majority of the songs were similar in genre/themes. So I cannot stress how important it is to have a variety of songs that represent multiple faces and music styles of the Spanish-speaking world. - Ariana A
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I have used multiple mania musical brackets from Mis Clases Locas and they are always a hit with my students. We vote using Google forms and I update the bracket for when they come in the next day. It takes a good chunk of time, especially the first time through each of the songs, but when your students start requesting songs or singing along, you know it was time well spent. ¡Muchas gracias! - Chelsea F.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Year after year this product continues to be a hit. My students and I have learned so much Spanish and culture by incorporating music into my lessons, I can't even begin to thank you for making it so easy. Bringing the music into my classroom has completely changed how I teach and the dynamics of my room and lessons. It is a thrill to hear from kids that they added Spanish songs to their personal play lists. I live in a rural community and to hear Yatra or Gente de Zona mixed in with Sugarland and Blake Shelton is just awesome! Parents and siblings let me know that the whole family is singing those Spanish songs now because of it, my own family included! - Rebekah M
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ BEST purchase I've made all year!! Such a fun activity for my classes. The kids loved it!! I will be using this every year!
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ There is nothing, absolutamente NADA that has been a better purchase than Mania Musical. I have taught Spanish for a long time and the spring is always challenging with focus and behavior. My students know when March comes, and so does the music bracket! Kids are constantly singing and they come straight to class to make their next voto. It's also become a "thing" around campus - I share the playlist with them and I hear it being played during athletic workouts, at track meets, etc. It has changed the spring for me and it is my FAVORITE thing I do all year. Also, it's meaningful for students to see the variety of people who speak Spanish - Colombians, Cubans, Mexicans,Dominicans, etc. Seeing the faces of people who "don't look like they speak Spanish" (I'm so tired of that phrase!) has made just as much of an impact as the songs themselves. Lastly, the slideshow is easily editable so you can take songs out or add them to it. This year I added another 16 songs to the slide show so the experience would last longer. I also like that it takes up to 10 minutes of class. Less planning/worksheets for me and way more of an impact for my students. Big time! - Courtney J (9th-10th grade Spanish)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
**These resources contain all authentic and current music videos that I personally show in my High School classes. If you teach in a more conservative school you can: play just the audio, use a lyric video instead, or instead purchase one of the following which is intended for upper elementary/ MS/ conservative HS.
- ⭐️ Young Music Bracket Bundle
- ⭐️ New Music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class
- ⭐️ Music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class 2
- ⭐️ Music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish 1
If you prefer one song from each Spanish speaking country, check out the Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases." A few are zip files & you will find the Google resources linked in the instructions of each unit.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Mania musical
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.