Manifest Destiny Snapshot Foldable Booklet/Project
Included in this resource:
• Cover Page
• Manifest Destiny Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• Manifest Destiny Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
• The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the examples of the idea of Manifest Destiny!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of Manifest Destiny.
The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three examples of the idea of Manifest Destiny
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and details about the example
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that exemplifies the idea of Manifest Destiny in the United States
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★Looking for my complete Manifest Destiny UNIT BUNDLE for middle grades?! CLICK HERE!
★★ Looking for the digital, 1:1 version of this resource? Find it here!
Manifest Destiny Snapshot Project Google Drive ASSL
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2012 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.