Foldables & manipulatives are a great way to teach math. When you need a manipulative, these printables and ideas can come to your rescue. These will help students visually represent math relationships.
Over 40 MANIPULATIVES includes: Algebraic Expression, Angles, Circle, Area, Decimals, Distributive Property, Fractions, Division Family, Exponents, Fraction Comparison, Turkish Foldable, GCF, Input-Output Table, Integer , Key Word, LCM, Metric Sys Measurement, Multiplying Multiple Digit, Number Line, Place Value, Prime Composite, Prime Factorization, Probability, Properties, Proportion, Inverse Oper. , Variable Manipulative.
Over 40 PRINTABLES: 3d dot paper, Dot paper, Coordinate Graph, 1-inch Grid Paper, 1/4-inch Grid Paper, Triangular Prism, Square Pyramid, Rectangular Pyramid, Rectangular Prism, Cylinder, Net for Cube, Cone, Decimal Place, Thermometer, Understand Fractions, Polygons, Tangrams, Spinner, Cootie Catcher, Turkish Map Foldable, Division Family, 6-sided Foldable, GCF Matches, Circular Geoboard, Input - Output Table, Tree Diagram, Percent Circle, Normal Distribution, Bar Graph, Array Dot Paper, Coordinate Grid, KWL Chart, Calendar, Isometric Grid, Integer Counter and FOLDABLES
PLUS 10 CROSSWORDS includes key for each one:
• Area (formula, congruent, composite, perpendicular, etc.)
• Equations (inverse operation, coefficient, etc.)
• Expressions (base, exponents, properties, etc.)
• Fractions, Decimals & Percents (rational, estimating, etc.)
• Functions & Inequality (infinite, dependent variable, etc.)
• Measurement (liter, gram, meter, capacity, etc.)
• Ratio & Rates (unit rate, rate, x-coordinate)
• Statistics (mean, mode, median, variation, etc.)
• Statistical Graphs (box plot, histogram, quartiles, etc.)
• Volume & Surface Area (cubic, pyramid, vertex, etc.)
• Representing math in MULTIPLE WAYS
• Artwork: ratio, equation, statistics