Mankind Story of Us Episode 10, “Revolutions” Video Guides
is perfect for your ‘Industrial Revolution’ unit(video link included)
Video guide includes two versions, one for class, and a guide for absent students with the video link included in guide.
Get this resource along with the entire unit, including PowerPoints, warmups, worksheets, a video guide, review Kahoot!, crossword review, assessment and lesson plans by snagging Industrial Revolution Complete Unit Bundled!
This 20 question handout covers the following:
• Industrial Revolution
• Richard Arkwright - Spinning Frame
• the textile industry
• factories in England
• shift from rural to urban lifestyle
• Cholera and bad sanitation in cities
• coal and steam energy
• Great Britain’s power around the world
• American Civil War through industrialization
• The North’s industrialization advantage
• Industrial Revolution PowerPoint with Video Clips and Presenter Notes
• Adam Smith vs Karl Marx Primary Source Activity
• Inventions of the Industrial Revolution Timeline Analysis
• Industrial Revolution Crossword Puzzle Review
• Industrial Revolution Complete Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way!
“Follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
American Civil War