This activity is designed to be an active viewing assignment to accompany History Channel's Story of All of US, episode 3. It contains 32 questions, divided into segments according to the program, and 5 post-viewing questions that address the overall theme. The questions are designed to encourage active viewing and are in order throughout the video. They are spaced enough to make sure students are still able to watch the video. This episode is NOT currently available on YouTube, but is available for purchase on various sites such as Amazon.
Topics in this episode include:
- the impact of the crucifixion of Christ
- the rise of the Roman empire
- Roman aqueducts and roads
- trade along the Silk Road
- the growth and spread of Christianity