1. Posters: Be Kind, Cover Your Mouth, Share, Always Raise Your Hand, Listen, Please & Thank You, Keep Your Hands to Yourself and Take Turns.
2. One matching game played two ways (with words and pictures or just pictures) print on cardstock.
3. Bible Verse Sheet. Put in page protector.
4. Eight student made puzzles (students color and cut out) print on cardstock
5. Ten Activities for students to complete after lesson.
6. Two assessments.
1. Read the Bible verse and explain it to students. Explain how we are to love and honor one another and treat each other with respect. Having good manners is an open demonstration of loving people and treating them so.
2. Show poster of manner. Explain it to students. For example, being kind comes in different ways. Mention one or two and then let the students brainstorm ways of showing kindness.
3. Have students act out different scenarios they mentioned.
4. Instruct students to do the activity that correlates with the manner taught. Be Kind and Cover Your Mouth has two activities all other manners only have one.
5. The last day play the Manners’ Match game and then give the assessment. There are two assessments one for younger children and one for older children. There is also a puzzle students can color and cut. Let students choose which puzzle they want.