You can use these cards as part of a Manners curriculum or introduce one card each day. There are 53 cards, so up to 10 weeks if you introduce one a day. They are a great way to reinforce skills or introduce concepts that are new to the students.
The layout is one manners tip repeated 10 times on each page. You could print a set of 53 tips for each student or one copy for your use with the entire class.
I used the business card template Avery 5371 Business Card Wide. You can print directly to perforated business card paper or cut your cards out from card stock paper or regular copy paper.
Some of the tips:
1) All people have feelings so remember to be nice. To have friends, you must be a friend. That is where good manners begin.
2) Take small amounts of food so there will be plenty of food for others. Wait until you are asked before getting second helpings. You wouldn't want to eat all of the food before everyone has had a chance to have some.
3) Remember to say "Excuse me" if you make any surprising sounds.
4) Swallow your food before you talk. Wipe your mouth before drinking from your glass.
5) Courteous people choose to use words that are friendly and polite when they speak.
6) Arrive at the table neat and clean. Try to stay clean during the meal.
Each time I've taught a manners class, parents want to reinforce skills. They love these cards! With my own children, I would read one tip at the start of a meal together.