Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Grab and go! If you are looking for a way to combine text and integrate information with text dependent questions and writing to compare/contrast, this is it. This is a set of two products. Sea dragons and seahorses are the topics of one of the sets. Manta rays and stingrays are the topics of the other one. These resources can be a springboard for ocean animal research. Depending upon the reading levels of your students, this resource can be helpful for multiple grade levels.
Here is what is included:
1. informational text for each of the topics
2. graphic organizers to compare/contrast
3. text-dependent questions for both sets
4. writing templates to compare/contrast
5. interactive foldables for both
6. photo sample of foldables
If you wish to purchase the items separately here are the links:
SEA DRAGONS VS. SEAHORSES (Flesch-Kincaid 6.6)
MANTA RAY VS. STINGRAY (Flesch-Kincaid 5.9)
These two selections can also be purchase as a set to save money.
Wildcats of Brazil (integrating text)