Jazz up your Ready Gen lessons with cool templates and creative writing activities. This download is all about differentiating. Happy Reading and Writing!
- Pg. 3 Draw pictures to label characters, setting and events.
- Pg. 4 Use Pictures and words to show characters, setting and events.
- Pg. 5,6 Retelling: Somebody, Wanted, But, So (no lines and lined)
- Pg. 7,8 Retelling: Somebody, Wanted, But, So, Then ( no lines and lined)
- Pg. 9,10 Lenore’s thoughts and feelings at the beginning of the book (blank and sentence starter)
- Pg. 11 Journal entry from the princess
- Pg. 12,13,14,15,16 Devise your own plan to get the moon (4 pages of differentiated sheets)
- Pg. 17 Sentences and Fragments using lines from the book
- Pg. 18,19,20,21 Unscramble the sentences using lines from the book in two versions: easy and challenge (answer key provided)
- Pg. 22,23 Draw and write what you think Lenore sees when she looks out the window.
- Pg. 24,25,26 Differentiated graphic organizers to help students write a letter to the princess to cheer her up and writing paper.
- Pg. 28,29 Tell how each character describes the moon (differentiated tables)
- Pg. 30,31 Matching: How each character described the moon
- Pg. 32,33 Matching: How far away each thought the moon was
- Pg. 34,35 Matching: How big each thought the moon was
- Pg. 36,37,38 Differentiated activity to show how they would hide the moon from Princess Lenore.
- Pg. 39,40,41 Use text evidence to show how the king is feeling (3 differentiated activities)
- Pg. 42,43,44,45,46 Write a story about a trip to the moon (3 differentiated graphic organizers and writing paper)
There is a FREE sample available to get a taste of what you are purchasing. The free sample includes some of the graphic organizers. Check it out before you buy :-)
Also, if you like Unit 5A, please take a look at Unit 6A