Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
NUMBERS / AGE:
This common playground chant is perfect for learning NUMBERS, and how to ASK and ANSWER about how old you are!
- student HANDOUT with chant, numbers, and short explanation about age
- POSTERS / SLIDES for counting to 12 (one poster per number)
- POSTERS / SLIDES with the chant
- links to YOUTUBE VIDEOS of kids using these chants in real life!
- included are 2 options for the chant:
a. a student answers with their age
b. students count as high as they can without a mistake
I've also included 10 slides with notes on how to use -ito /-ita for the diminutive form. You'd be amazed that even the youngest students pick it up pretty quickly!
4 slides of in-depth diminutive rules are also included for older/advanced students who will appreciate more of a challenge. It doesn't cover *every* spelling change, but it's a start!