Kia ora Kiwi teachers!
26 colourful, bilingual (Māori and English) posters plus 6 Karakia and 8 Waiata to assist you in incorporating te reo and tikanga Māori into your classroom display and programme.
This high quality resource is a digital set 6 PDF files in a zip file... please make sure your computer is capable of unzipping a zipped folder before purchase. I recommend printing these posters out using a high quality colour photocopier/printer in A3 or A4 and laminating them for longevity.
Illustrated posters include:
• Maori alphabet
• Numbers to 20 (x 2 posters)
• The seasons
• The days of the week
• Months of the year (x 2 – one starting on the Maori New Year and one in January)
• How is the weather?
• School (X 3)
• Greetings & farewells
• How are you?
• The zoo
• Sea creatures
• The farm
• Happy birthday song
Non illustrated posters include:
6 posters with karakia (3 traditional and 3 Christian):
• Karakia timatanga (to start the day/session) X 2
• Karakia mo te kai (before eating) X 2
• Karakia whakamutunga (to end the day/session) X 2
• The National Anthem
• Ka waiata ki a Maria
• Whakaaria mai
• Purea nei
• E toru nga mea
• Ehara i te mea (to welcome guests to your classroom)
• Whakataka te hau
If you would like the Maori Posters for Maori medium classrooms
click here: Maori Posters for Maori Medium
Maori Timetable Bilingual
Maori \ English Reading Rotation Task Cards
Maori \ English Math Rotation Task Cards