Māori days of the week - Flash Cards / Wall Charts
Ngā rā o te wiki - Māori days of the week
The flash cards contain the following words (and phrases) in Māori: Rāhina, Rātū, Rāapa, Rāpare, Rāmere, Rāhoroi, Rātapu, Ngā rā o te wiki.
We have also included the following related vocabulary: Tēnei rā (today), Āpōpō (tomorrow), Inanahi (yesterday), Nōnanahi (another way of saying yesterday)
There are normally 4 words per page and there is a dotted line around each flash card for ease of cutting.
We have also included a larger version with one word per page.
There are also two charts, each one on a A4 size page. One version is a list of the months written in Māori, the second chart is a list of the months in Māori with the corresponding translation in English next to it. These can be printed in color to use on the wall or can be photocopied and given to each student.
You may also want to laminate each chart and use them as large flashcards. Some teachers also photocopy these and make a booklet for students.
Permission to use these charts and flash cards is only for individual classroom use (or with private students).
CONTENT: This pack contains 17 Pages:
- Months in Māori (only Māori) - (Wall Chart - A4) - (1 page)
- Months in Māori (with English translation) - (Wall Chart - A4) - (1 page)
- Flash Cards - Rāhina, Rātū, Rāapa, Rāpare (1 page)
- Flash Cards - Rāmere, Rāhoroi, Rātapu, Ngā rā o te wiki (1 page)
- Flash Cards - Tēnei rā, Āpōpō, Inanahi, Nōnanahi (1 page)
- Flash Cards - One day per page (7 pages)
- Flash Cards - Ngā rā o te wiki, Tēnei rā, Āpōpō, Inanahi, Nōnanahi - One per page (5 pages)
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items!
Have a great day!
- A Kiwi (= New Zealander) living in Chile.