Learn personal pronouns words in Maori. An activity for NZ classes.
This pack features the words māua, tāua , rāua and kōrua.
It links with Maori in the Mainstream curriculum level 2 and is suitable for years 4+
Suitable for mainstream classes
- A chart with the 4 pronouns
- comprehensive instructions
- posters that introduce the personal pronouns
- 3 sets of match up games where student matches the correct sentence
- A game where students practice making sentences with pronouns and verbs
- 3 worksheets
click here for all of my Maori resources
You can get this as part of my money saving NZ Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store