: How do maps increase our knowledge of the world?
- Common core-compliant worksheet.
- Contains a variety of activities that promote critical thinking, class discussion, and active engagement such as:
- Do now – introductory map analysis
- Turn and Talk – Uses of maps
- Map Analysis Activity – Partner activity introducing students to physical and political maps
- Think-Write-Pair-Share – What causes maps to change?
- Wrap it up – 2 Global History Regents map analysis questions
- Includes 6 slide PowerPoint containing all the maps required to successfully complete this lesson.
- Answer key included!
What files come with this product?
- Map Analysis Skills worksheet Word doc (for easy modification)
- Map Analysis Skills worksheet PDF (to maintain formatting)
- Map Analysis Skills worksheet Answer key
- Map Analysis Skills PowerPoint presentation
- Physical Maps Handout
- Political Maps Handout
Please read the listing carefully so you are confident in what you are buying. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please follow my store by clicking the link below.
Click here to follow
If you decide to purchase this or any other product, please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much!