Here's a fun way to practice labeling U.S. regions maps!
1. Each player needs a copy of a blank map.
2. Divide the class into equal groups of 4-6.
3. Each group needs a dice.
4. Players take turns rolling the dice.
5. Each number is equated with part of the map.
6. Players label their map according to the number rolled.
7. If you roll a number and have already labeled the places for that number, you lose your turn.
8. The first player to label their entire map calls out “Map Drive”
Feel free to customize to your liking.