Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- The American History US History Part 1 Curriculum PLUS: (1590-1877) contains thousands of pages of materials across 13 American History units and supplement bundles, including assessments, interactive notebooks, Google 1:1 resources, Escape Room breakouts, and much, much more.Purchase this and enjoy$340.00$826.92Save $486.92
- This best-selling World History curriculum provides instant access to thousands of pages of resources, full units, and supplements to teach World History. You receive instant access to 11 World History Units (from Early Man and Native Americans to the Renaissance and Age of Exploration), interactive$239.99$598.27Save $358.28
- The Skill-Building Bundle! Integrating Geography and Math into Social Studies!In this "skill-building" bundle, receive two bundles focused on teaching and improving geography, map, and math skills in the social studies classroom! Buy this bundle and save even more!1.) In the Different Maps for Di$23.99$36.92Save $12.93
- The World History and Ancient Civilizations PLUS curriculum contains access to over 4,000 pages of hands-on materials, complete units, assessments, interactive notebooks, Escape Rooms, and much more to teach from Early Man through the Renaissance. Purchase this and enjoy immediate access to an enti$340.00$768.41Save $428.41
- In this Geography Activities Bundle, you receive 12 hands-on, engaging, and effective resources to teach the 5 themes of geography, map reading, map skills, and geography. This geography bundle was created to teach the whole range of geography: students learn how to read all different kinds of maps$31.99$52.41Save $20.42
In this geography and map skills bundle, you receive 5 best-selling mini-units to teach geography, map skills, map understanding, and map awareness! This 5-part unit saves you considerably over purchasing each mini-unit separately!
✮✮ This has been recently updated to include Google 1:1 resources! ✮✮
The 5 mini-units included in this full unit are:
✔ 1.) The first mini-unit is Different Maps for Different Things: An Introductory Mini-Unit on Map Reading!
In the first mini-unit, students are introduced to the variety of different types of maps, the common elements that all maps have, how to tell maps apart, and why we have so many maps!
✔ 2.) The second mini-unit is: Different Maps for Different Things: A Population Density Mini-Unit! Engaging!
In the second mini-unit, students learn about the concept of population density. Students learn what it is, how it works, and are asked to make inferences after examining a variety of resources.
✔ 3.) The third mini-unit is: Different Maps for Different Things: A Mini-Unit to Make Sense of Climate Maps!
In the third mini-unit, students learn about climate, how it is different from weather, why we study climate, and how to read climate maps! Also, students make assumptions based on lifestyles, economic activity, and how humans interact with their environment based on the climate in a given region.
✔ 4.) The fourth mini-unit is: Different Maps for Different Things: Thematic Maps and Modern Issues!
In the fourth mini-unit, students examine a variety of thematic maps and draw conclusions across several different sources! Students use these map to tackle many modern issues, such as America's obesity, the availability of freshwater, and (among many others) the world's life expectancy.
✔ 5.) The fifth mini-unit is: Different Maps for Different Things: A Mini-Unit on Road Maps and Directions!
In the fifth mini-unit in this series, students learn how to read road maps, give directions, follow directions, and understand location. Students interpret a neighborhood map, college campus map, interstate map, tourist map, and even a campground map!
★ ★ Looking for a lesson on the Five Themes of Geography? Check out
***ATTENTION DISTRICTS AND DEPARTMENTS*** If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate amount of licenses. If it is purchased with school funds, it belongs to the school. If you are a large school district and you are interested in a full district license, please message me and I can work out a quote that is cheaper than what you see.