PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a unit includes:
18 Worksheets plus the answer key
The lessons in this unit cover:
1. Parts of a map
2. What is a map?
3. The Globe (includes information on equator)
4. What is the Compass Rose?
5. Directions on a map
6. Using a compass rose
7. Using directions on a map
8. What is a Legend?
9. What are symbols?
10. Making legends and symbols
11. Reading symbols on a map
12. Reading directions on a map
13. Reading and following directions on a map (Mapping a route)
14. Who uses maps and why are maps important to people in the community
15. Making maps (Blanks included)
16. Success Criteria for making a map